We are continuing to build on top of our mobile apps, and working hard to deliver an even better helpdesk experience to Windows Phone. So we are pleased to announce that Kayako Mobile for Windows Phone 1.3 is now available in the Marketplace. The update includes:
- Unassigned tickets pivot view: If you go to the “options” pivot on an account you can now toggle both the “My Tickets” and new “Unassigned Tickets” pivot.
- Attach drawings to tickets: As well as being able to attach photos, you can now attach line-drawings to tickets. This can be handy for illustration or capturing signatures.
- Improved ticket macro view: Now displayed by category with a reply contents preview.
- Pin individual tickets to the start screen: You can now pin individual tickets (in addition to creating Live tiles from departments and ticket search results) to the start screen for quick access.
- Optional ‘light’ theme: For those who aren’t keen on white-on-black.
As well as various other fixes and improvements.
Get the App
To view Kayako Mobile in the Windows Phone Marketplace, click on the button above, or search for Kayako. Top update your existing app, open up the Marketplace app on your.
If you are updating from an earlier version of Kayako Mobile and run into issues after installing the new version, please remove the app and reinstall.
We’d love to hear how you’re getting on with Kayako Mobile. Stop by the forums and share your suggestions. If you have something particularly nice to say about the app, we’d also appreciate it if you’d say it on the Marketplace… perhaps in the form of a star rating!