The more information your customers have at their fingertips, they can deliver a better, more informed and a more proactive service to your customers.
This is what ThinkCX aims to accomplish with a drop-in toolkit for helpdesks and contact centers. Today, they have launched the ThinkCX social intelligence toolbar for Kayako to bring social intelligence to your team.
The ThinkCX social intelligence toolbar for Kayako brings the following to your Kayako helpdesk…
- Highlight potentially high-value customers (such as high social influencers, brand advocates, journalists, etc)
- A complete conversation history between the customer and your organization across social media, providing a seamless experience across channels
- Information about the customer’s company (business-to-business) and professional situation
- Information about your customer’s location (including weather, quick facts, maps and news for hyperpersonal support)
- Access to engaging followup items, such as thank you cards or targeted and shareable social media posts
…when viewing support tickets, chats, support histories and customer records.
Introductory offer for Kayako customers
The folks at ThinkCX have put together an introductory offer for Kayako customers. The ThinkCX service normally starts at $20 per staff user per month, but sign up within the next 30 days and you’ll receive a 40% discount.
Kayako OnDemand: The ThinkCX toolkit can easily be added to Kayako OnDemand by signing up at go.thinkcx.com/kayako. You’ll then receive a browser extension (for Google Chrome or Internet Explorer) that will add the toolbar to OnDemand with a couple of simple clicks.