Kayako 4.52 is now available, bringing with it scheduled reports, a new under-the-hood reporting engine and more than 30 improvements and fixes.
Helpdesk insights delivered to your inbox
Each one of the 150+ out-of-the-box as well as your custom helpdesk reports can now be scheduled to run automatically, delivered to your inbox in CSV, XML or HTML format.
Ideal for scheduled overviews, meeting preparation and if you leverage Kayako’s powerful Report Writer to create your own reports, your team can have tailored reports, performance summaries and even todo lists delivered before the morning coffee arrives.
New under-the-hood reporting engine
Reporting power-users will be familiar with the Report Writer and the Kayako Query Language. We have rewritten the engine which powers KQL – it is now more robust, more scalable and introduces support for handy new syntax and shortcuts.
You won’t need to make any changes to your existing reports for them to continue to work, and the more than 150 out-of-the-box reports will function as normal. You will see some great new reporting features coming up soon and some syntax improvements are already available now, including:
- Selectors (e.g. :MonthName) are supported everywhere
- Added support for the NULL value
- DISTINCT is now supported
- INTERVAL is now supported (which makes it possible to use DATE_ADD and DATE_SUB functions)
- Dates and time can now be written directly into your KQL statements, e.g.: ’1st January 2013′, ’11:00′
And much more. Find out more about the KQL improvements.
More than 30 other fixes and improvements
- A new option has been added to auto close rules, allowing you to suppress customer satisfaction survey invitations depending on certain ticket close criteria
- A number of new Kayako OnSite stability improvements
- Improved live chat status handling in the event of network interruptions and timeouts
Get the update
Kayako OnDemand customers have already been updated. Kayako Download customers with an active product updates and support subscription can find the updated installation package in my.kayako.com and the upgrade guide can be found here.