This blog post is out of date:
We released a brand new Kayako for iOS in March, 2014. You can read all about it here: blog.kayako.com/kayako-for-ios7/
The now out-dated blog post:
We are very pleased to announce that Kayako Mobile for iOS 1.1.0 is now available in the App Store.
This release introduces some fundamental under-the-hood changes, with substantial improvements to speed, responsiveness and general feel of app navigation.
- iPad: Completely new sliding panel engine for greater responsiveness and smoother interactions with the app
- General performance improvements (navigating tickets especially on bust desks, sliding panels)
- Smoother animations (account, ticket and ticket post list scrolling)
- Cosmetic tweaks and bug fixes
- Clear button (‘x’) on text fields
- Automatic sync when adding a new helpdesk accounts
It doesn’t stop there! We are currently working on:
- Custom field support for tickets
- A major UI overhaul
- User profile support
Get the update
The latest 4.40 update for your helpdesk is required in order to use Kayako Mobile.
Share your feedback!
We would love to hear your feature requests and suggestions in the Kayako Mobile forum. Please do not use an app review to report a support issue, as we are unable to respond to reviews or reliably identify who posted them.