We’re excited to announce that Kayako for iOS now supports the iPad with a beautiful large screen interface that lets you see more and do more, wherever you are.
Now you can carry your customers with you on any device. Kayako for iOS is now a universal app with an experience tailored for both the iPhone and iPad, including landscape wide screen support for both devices.
In this update
- New: iPad and iPhone support in one universal app
- New: Landscape support for both the iPad and iPhone
- New: A new quick access menu to ticket actions and properties on the iPad
- New: iCloud sync: sign in to your Kayako helpdesk on your iPhone and be logged in on your iPad automatically
- Access all your departments and tickets
- Reply to tickets, update ticket fields and add notes
- View custom fields and file attachments
- Support for ticket time tracking
- Star tickets to bookmark them for quick reference
- Offline caching lets you view fetched tickets when offline
- Search for tickets across the helpdesk
- One-tap access to saved ticket searches (filters)
- Use gestures to fly through views and tickets
Get the app
The new universal Kayako for iOS app is available in the App Store now. Take your customers with you – wherever you go.
Also check out Kayako for Android, Windows Phone and Blackberry. Because customer service isn’t just a desk job.