We are really pleased to announce that Kayako Mobile for iOS is now available in the App Store.
Joining Kayako Mobile for Android and Windows Phone, Kayako Mobile for iOS brings an amazing helpdesk experience to your iPhone, iPad and iPod. We have created a beautiful, tailored experience for both of the iPad and iPhone interfaces, focusing entirely on ease of navigation and speed when it comes to managing tickets on-the-go.
On the iPad, we’ve exploited all of that screen space with a sliding panel interface that’s perfect for multi-tasking.
On the iPhone, we have kept Kayako Mobile compact, with a focus on rapid navigation and decluttering your view.
- Multiple helpdesk account support – manage multiple helpdesks from within one app.
- Ticket management on your iPad and iPhone.
- Offline support – take a snapshot of your open tickets for use even when out of service.
- Sliding and stacked panel interface on the iPad puts all of the important information in your helpdesk in the forefront.
- Sleek tabbed iPhone interface keeps focus, puts common actions at your fingertips.
- Support for searching and filters (saved searches), synced from the helpdesk.
- Support for ticket notes and time tracking/billing information.
On the iPad
Click to expand the screenshots. From left-to-right: the helpdesk account view (departments, statuses and ticket filters) and a ticket listing, opening a ticket into a new sliding panel, opening tickets from search results, adding a note to a ticket.
Gesture tip: Sliding panels can be repositioned, and you can clear your view by sliding a panel or a stack of panels all the way to the right and releasing.
On the iPhone
Click to expand the screenshots. From left-to-right: the helpdesk account view (departments, statuses and ticket filters), the ticket listing, a ticket, adding a note to a ticket.
- After adding an account, pull down to refresh on the helpdesk account list. Pull down to refresh in any ticket to reload data from your helpdesk.
- Swipe on a ticket in the ticket listing to delete.
- On the iPad, sliding panels can be repositioned, and you can clear your view by sliding a panel or a stack of panels all the way to the right and releasing.
If you run into any issues with Kayako Mobile for iOS, please contact us before posting an app review to enable us to help you quicker.
In the app, you can use Contact Support under Settings (which will provide us with some information that we need in order to diagnose the problem), email email@example.com directly, contact the helpdesk or post on the forum.
Get Kayako Mobile for iOS
Kayako Mobile was approved and published to the App Store about two hours before this post. According to Apple, it may take up to 24 hours for the app to become available worldwide.
The latest 4.40 update for your helpdesk is required in order to use Kayako Mobile.
Your feedback on the forum is welcomed. Happy mobile helpdesking!